- Poster Board Dimension/Layout: 594mmW x 841mmH(A1 size), PORTRAIT layout. Please ensure your poster does not exceed this size.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract. If there should be any changes, please notify the Congress Secretariat.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be large enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- You are required to develop, print and bring along your poster to the venue for mounting onto the display panel. Please do not mail them to the Congress Secretariat.
- Prior to the Congress, the organiser will assign a poster panel number to you. Each poster will be on display for 3 days.
- Posters should be mounted from 1300 to 1800 on Thursday, 4th March 2021 and removed by 1130 on Sunday, 7th March 2021. The organisers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by the end of the Congress.
- Velcro tape will be made available in the poster presentation area for mounting your poster.
- Poster presenters should be present at their designated poster board(s) during session breaks throughout the 3 days Congress to answer any questions.
- Should you be unable to do so, please inform Thidar at firstname.lastname@example.org. The organisers are not responsible for poster(s) not removed by end of the Congress.
Guidelines for Poster PresentersAdmin2019-12-02T15:00:29+08:00